Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So Close...So Far Away

I haven't blogged for quite some time. Not because I haven't wanted to. But because I feel too guilty to.

If I have enough time to blog, then I definitely have enough time to study. And I just really, really don't want to study.

Never before when taking Finals have I ever felt such a lack in motivation. Grrrr....it's so hard to buckle down when I still know I have until Thursday before my Finals start. (two Thursday, one Friday).

I'm telling you, it's like I just don't care anymore. I am soooo ready for Christmas break! And it is so close that I can't concentrate on anything else.

I'm also finding it hard to study, because there is so much time to study. I'm used to being so busy I don't have a choice but to do one thing after another. I'm used to late nights, early mornings, jam packed schedules...and I flourish in that atmosphere. But now...I have days filled with no classes and I just feel like I have so much time to study...that I can tell myself I don't need to study yet.

Problem is, I have to start soon. Otherwise I'm going to blow my good grades. And that would be no good.

I just want break to be here!! Hurry Friday, Hurry!!!!!!

No comments: