Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm Done, I'm Done, I'm Done!!!!!

Yeeeehawww!!!!!!!

Normally, I hate when that expression is used. But today, it's needed! I'm finally done with this semester!! Christmas Break, Here I come!!!

Some Highlights and Lowlights from Fall Semester 07:

Highlights
- Proving to myself I will make a great teacher one day!
- Dominating at public speeches! (Do I hear a 98% on my final speech? Wooowee!)
- Procrastinating and Bullshitting my way to numerous A's
- Rose Bowl Baby!
- Having a big sweet apartment
- Turning 21
- Being really creepy and discovering this blog of a pregnant lady...I read it every day, she's so funny and cute! I love reading about her life, yet she's a complete stranger and we're not even remotely connected so I do feel a bit.....yes, well creepy.
- Obtaining a coffee addiction

Lowlights
- Seeing one to many icky cockroaches
- Suffering through the oh-so-borringggggg Chinese History
- The Girl I didn't want to win Top Model took the crown again! WTF?
- I found out I have wrinkles on my forehead
- Being attacked by crazy lady in the Library
- Having a bird poop on me
- Only getting $60 on book buyback, when I spent $500 +

So....another semester has past. And it's sure been a busy one. But I suppose next spring and fall will be just as stressful so I'd better get used to it. One year from now = me ending my college career, and starting to full time student teach!! Booyah!

I must pack. I hatttttttteeee packing. And I hate unpacking! But I am so thrilled to have several weeks off.

So next blog, will be from Freeport or Schaumburg!
Adios Suckas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

8 days and nothing? Jeez...

Anonymous said...

For realz.

Unknown said...

17 days now? I check your blog at least twice a day so that is 2 x 1 min. x 17 days = 34 mins. of my time wasted...

Unknown said...

Amateur... this is just amateur...