Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Whoooop (here it is)

Jeeeeze

I don't blog for a little over 2 weeks and I get chewed by multiple people. Not like I'm trying to take a little break guys!! It is only Christmas BREAK.

Just Kidding. I'm a lazy piece of Shit. I capitalized Shit because it's really that bad.

SOOOOOOOOOO

I'm not even going to try and break down these past two weeks. It would be impossible and pretty damn boring.

So here's the most important things that have happened thus far:

- Got to spend LOTS of time with Kyle and his family and animals!! (yea!)
- Got to spend LOTS of time with my parents, Brady and Kenna, and Kim and Nate (yea!)
- GOT STRAIGHT A'S FALL SEMESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Haven't done jack shit really
- Ate tons of food and gave and received bomb ass Christmas presents
- Heard the phrase "Bout it' Bout it' " for the first time in years (a la Nate)
- Watched Illini play in the Rose Bowl...then watched them throw the game away. Fuck it.

For the most part, I've been having a good time.
And for the most part, I'm only blogging right now to put something on the page so I don't die from guilt. Well I wouldn't die from it. But I'm tired of feeling guilty.

So I will make no promises about blogs to come in the next week. It could be sparse again. But I will soon be back at school, will soon start a new semester, and will soon need something to do when I want to procrastinate.

Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
I can't wait for 2008!!

No comments: