Sunday, January 13, 2008

U of I, oo lala

Dear University of Illinois,

Please, don't take this personally. It's not that I don't love you. Because I do. You are beautiful, full of intelligence, quite fun, a little rowdy, and the most special university I have ever met.

But University. Sometimes you frustrate me. Sometimes I think your price is a bit steep. And well, after this month long break we've just taken...I'm not quite sure I want you back.

Now please, don't let this get you down. Its not that I don't ever want to see you again. Maybe we could just live in the same area and I'll casually hang out with you every once in a while?

Ah, well. Who am I kidding? I'm afraid that no matter how I may wish for our break to continue, I'm deeply committed to you University. And I'll be seeing you tomorrow.

Love,
Whitney

1 comment:

Marty said...

Haha....UofI is cheating on you with thousands of other students. I heard the Alma prefers engineers anyway!