Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm an Idiot

What. The. Fuck.

I'm an idiot. A complete idiot.

Since my trip back to Champaign after Thanksgiving break and already dreading the return to school following Christmas break, I continued to persuade myself that it wouldn't be that bad since the Monday after Xmas break always meant No School. For it was always Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

So imagine; I've been telling myself for quite some time how great it will be, to have a three day weekend. And how excited I was that the new semester didn't start until Tuesday!!

And then I checked the calender. And then I learned that Martin Luther King Jr. Day is in fact, not this Monday. Nope, not quite.

Yes, that's right. Not the 14th as thought but rather the 21st.

I am horribly, utterly, insanely disappointed. And even more embarrassed that I was so excited for something that's not happening.

What the Hell. I'm an idiot. Damn. Being stupid sucks!

At least next weekend will be a three day one. Which I suppose will be nice since Jan 20th is "Min's" annual Christmas party which involves much drinking.

Ah well, someone as smart as me has to have brain farts every once in awhile. ; )

Some good news:
Happy 100th Blog post to me!!!

No comments: