Monday, November 3, 2008

Mrs. McGee

Today, my boss "R" was 3 hours late to work because he was in jail.

Yes, jail. He was pulled over, and once the officer saw he had a warrant out for his arrest...well little "R" wasn't so lucky. The warrant was issued because "R" has received three citations for fights, has $4000 in parking fines, and some other mysterious thing.

Rather than be embarrassed by the situation, he bragged in ear shot of customers. Oh yes, how professional. Especially seeing as how he could have been arrested IN the actual restaurant any time in the past few months. Boy, would that be great for business.

"R" also proceeded to piss me off for various other reasons tonight, in which I responded by flicking him off. Maybe not my most mature move, but he thought it was funny and said "you can't flick off your boss!" and I responded by saying "as long as he's a jerk I will".

Then later, in front of his cousin as they were eating he called me "Tits McGee".

"'R' you can't say those things to me"
"Yes I can"
"I am going to put poison in your food and I really hope you die"

So I both flicked off my boss tonight, and threatened to kill him.

Just a night in the life of Whitney.

P.S. Vote Obama tomorrow. Hopefully when he taxes businesses he can put dick wads like "R" out on the street.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whitney (or should I call you Tits McGee?)...sexual harassment charges need to be filed. Especially with his record-- I'm serious.

Although poison seems like a viable alternative!

mandaelyse said...

I think it's high time you found a new job. Those work conditions are unacceptable.