Saturday, January 10, 2009

Courtesy of Whitney

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

I haven't blogged in forever and ever.

But do you really want the play by play of my time off? Do you really care about my Sims games, my TV watching, my lazy days?

Lets be honest; I'm saving you guys blogs that may bore you to tears. Yes...that's it.......I'm doing you a favor.

You're welcome.

---------------------------------

But Really, I haven't been doing much. My Christmas and New Years were fun, and my time off has been very relaxing. I have one more week of break (ie: one more week of lack o' blogs), then I return to school for a week. Then, student teaching begins.

Yikes!

Oh, and I have yet to get a part-time job here. I think I'm too traumatized from my last sexually-harassed, drama-filled, experience.

P.S. If I were allowed to talk about Spaghetti Cat I would have to mention that he was Talk Soup's person of the Year. But since I'm not allowed to......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!A blog from Winky!
When are you going to be back on campus?
I think Jonasty and I are going to come visit next weekend! I might bring you your plate.