Thursday, October 25, 2007

A List of 3's

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Bugs- I once heard if all bugs were taken off the planet the world would end. In this case, I'm all about Armageddon.
2. Tornadoes- Any time a severe thunderstorm is in the vicinity I freak. Look, the movie Twister severely traumatized me. You know, when her dad died? Sad.
3. ET- Yes the alien ET. True, it is a great movie and he is pretty damn funny to watch. But the image of him running through the woods at night with his heart glowing is S.C.A.R.Y. I'm been secretly afraid all my life that he is hiding behind my bed. Waiting to do what? I don't know, but I don't want to find out.

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. Kyle- His sarcasm and wit are so fun to listen to. Being around him always makes me smile.
2. My Friends- Seriously the amount of jokes we have is insane. I'd be a gloomy, angry person without them.
3. My Brothers- They're funny! And alot of my humor comes from them.

Three Things I Love:
1. My Family- My Mom, Dad, Nate, Brady, and two sister-in-law's are all so amazing. I love them all!
2. Kyle and his family- Do you know how great it is to have a boyfriend and second family you love as much as your own family?
3. My Friends- Again, I would be lost without them.
And can I have a 4th? 4. Dogs- Everything about them makes me a happier person.

Three Things I Hate:
1. Dumb People- Just stop doing those annoying, ridiculous, stupid things and I'll like you!
2. Not having enough free time- Sometimes I just want to relax!
3. Messiness- Ick. I'm all about appearances.
Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Anyone besides myself- Seriously, what are you guys thinking sometimes?!
2. Math- Who the hell gives a shit about numbers?
3. Seriousness- What's the point of life if you're not having fun?
Three Things On My Desk:
1. Empty Starbucks coffee container- Have I mentioned how important coffee has become to my life?
2. Dirty Bowl and Spoon- For my repeated and endless oatmeal. I eat that stuff nonstop these days.
3. Post-It's Galore- God, I love you Post-It's.
Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Writing in my Blog (Duh).
2. Thinking how I should be doing this 12 page paper due tomorrow (Whoops).
3. Wiping my runny nose on my sweatshirt sleeve- It's a bad, bad, nasty habit.
Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Live in my dream home- I can picture it exactly. Now I just have to find it.
2. Have kids and buy lots of dogs- I have lots of love to give!
3. Change some lives for the better- Hey, I'm not just being a teacher to teach History.
Three Things I Can Do:
1. Bullshit- It's bad I'm so good at this.
2. Procrastinate- You know.
3. Organize- I should be a life-planner for people
Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. My Hair- Long, straight, simple? Amen
2. Not smile if I see a puppy/dog- Do I sense a theme here?
3. Run- Worst. Runner. Ever.
Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Me- I love to talk to and analyze people. I'm like your personal phychologist.
2. The Bible- Believe it or not, there are some pretty important ideas going on in that thing.
3. Yourself- You always know what's best for you.
Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. The devil on your shoulder- He's naughty
2. Judgy people- Who cares what they say!
3. Hanson- You're one reprieve is MmmmBop.
Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to cook better
2. How to stop criticizing myself
3. How to get my nose to stop running all over creation.
Three Favorite Foods:
1. Icecream- I'm going to prove you can live off of this deliciousness alone.
2. My Mom's Christmas Cookies- Oh wait, can I live off of these too?
3. Everything- What? I'm a food person.
Three Things I Regret:
1. Not ever breaking a bone as a kid- Seriously, aren't we all supposed to do that? When will I ever feel that pain!?
2. My many mistakes- A few to many to list.
3. Breaking a Candle then lying and blaming it on my dog, Cassie- Whoops, sorry Mom.
Three Things I'm Going to Do After I Finish This:
1. Finish this 12 page paper- I swear!
2. Watch all my TV Shows- Yea, yea, yea!
3. Wipe my nose-....With a Kleenex! Groundbreaking, I know.

2 comments:

Luz said...

winky wut's with u being so snotty? i hate math too i think it's a waste of time after ur done with addition and multiplication, the stuff u use in real life. and u eat otmeal now? wow. and you do not love food. u love pudding and jello and rice cake things and italian food besides that idk. and im so sad that you blamed breaking a candle on ur dog. n how did that work? how did anyone believe that?

Anonymous said...

I always regret not breaking a bone too! And it wasn't for lack of trying! I climbed trees all the time.