Sunday, March 2, 2008

Icky Sicky

I'm not feeling to great today.

A little fever-y, sore body, and really exhausted.

I know I've been going really hard lately but let me just ask something....why do I always get sick right around the time when I have lots of tests and papers to write?

It's like a curse.

Anyway, I'm going to stay home today, recuperate, and hopefully feel better. I need my health to get through this busy busy week.

I'll write later and tell you about my Unofficial Weekend! :)

7 comments:

Marty said...

Stay away Sickney!

Stay away!

(Drink some OJ...then take some tums)

Anonymous said...

So none of Whitney's family members are concerned?
For shame!

WhitC said...

I know!
Shame, shame, shame.

Anonymous said...

hey wait a minute, who's talked to you everyday on the phone, the one who truly loves you. Mom

Marty said...

What ever helps you sleep at night, Whitney's mom.

Unknown said...

I'm not concerned. We trained Whitney to be a No Limit Solider growing up. Hoody Hoo!

WhitC said...

hahaha