Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Senioritis

Yes I know I'm not a Senior.

But technically....I am. This is my second to last semester at college so seemingly my first semester of my Senior year...right?

Regardless, I'm feeling the symptoms ten-fold of Senioritis.

I find it hard to give my papers, homework, and studying the time it deserves. In fact, I'm not even bullshitting anymore as good as I could. I just don't care. I'm so close...I find it hard to see a point.

This is especially a problem on nights like tonight. I need to begin studying for my midterm. And I will....eventually. Sad thing is I really don't care what I get as long as it's above a C. My goal for this semester is all B's or above. But that's as motivated as I can make myself.

It also doesn't help that I've been sick for the past three days and Spring Break is just around the corner. So many distractions!

And I will eventually post about Unofficial.

For now, I'm enjoying my symptoms of Senioritis. It's a dangerous disease but one that says "I've made it".

I'm thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to FINALLY teaching on my own!!!!!!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Whitney!

There is a strange man in our apartment!
Sleeping on our couch!

Shake off your apathy and save us!

Stranger danger, Whitney, Stranger Danger!