Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's True

I've really dropped the bucket when it comes to blogging this month. March is not my proudest moment.

But I am currently trying to avoid my computer as much as possible at this point. We're in a fight. A very big fight.

It seems everytime I use my computer anymore it's either to:
1. Write a paper
2. Do an online homework
3. Write a book review (on a book I most likely never read)
4. Write a presentation
5. Make a stupid website
6. Make test reviews that don't help because I still manage to fail the test
7. Make lists of everything I have to do in April which just freaks me out
8. Plan teaching lessons (1st lesson I'm doing is this Tuesday!!)
9. Make a multimodal movie which has taken up about 5 or more hours of my life
10. Try and put this movie on a DVD which has and still is taking up my ENTIRE life.

Grrrrr! I hate computers I really really do.

But hopefully things will start to work out a little better and hopefully April will be a better month for me. Especially in the technology department.

And since I haven't posted much of anything about my life lately here are some things going on:
- We have a new pigeon family making a nest on me and Kelli's balcony. They wake me up every morning with their effing squabbles. But at least we'll eventually get to see some eggs hatch!
- As mentioned above, on Tuesday I'm teaching my first lesson at Monticello. Wish me luck!
- I've been drinking water lately like it's going out of style.
- I found out I have bunions on my feet
- I'm convinced I have mono because a girl I work with has it and I have been quite tired recently.
- I'm tired of rain, clouds, mushy ground, confusing weather, and all else that has to do with Pre-Spring.

As you can tell, my general mood at the moment is frustrated, tired, semi-pissed, and overwhelmed.

Summer can't get here soon enough!

1 comment:

itskels09 said...

UGGGGGH...Bunions?!?!