Sunday, May 4, 2008

Damn you neighbors, Damn you!

Ugh! Can’t a girl get some sleep around here!?

I was trying to go to sleep last night, around 1:30 or so. But one of my neighbors decided to have a nice, looooooong, LOUD argument out in the alley behind my window. Mind you, my screen door does not keep out much noise.

To make it even better, it was a couple fighting and I’m assuming on the edge of breaking up. The girl had a loud, screechy voice and her boyfriend had a booming voice that probably carried for miles.

And they argued for AT LEAST 45 minutes. Screaming at each other, in public, with the girl loudly wailing every other yell. Oh. My. God. I wanted to kill them. Really I did.

And then, to top things off my neighbor above me decided to have sex. You know, the kind where I can hear every squeak of the bed and my ceiling shakes.

So no sleep last night. But at least I could sleep in this morning right? Wrong. Mother effing pigeons woke me up at 9am.

Grrrrrr!!!!

AND why did I spend $600 on books this semester and not even get $40 back at book-buyback???? FUCKING SHIT!!!

No comments: