Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy Harry Potter Movie Day!!



Man alive, can you believe it's already Tuesday?!

This is highly significant for several reasons.
1. It will be my first week night back at work in about three weeks!
2. It means that tonight (technically tomorrow) at 12:01am the new Harry Potter movie will be opening in theaters! And you beat your ass Marty, Luz, Shubbu, and I already have our tickets and will be waiting in line by 11pm. I'm so excited!!!
3. Most importantly, today being Tuesday means that in 48 hours from now I'll be on my way to Kansas City to watch my brother get married!! Oh my goodness, this has come fast.

Of course, since I'll be gone from Thursday until Sunday there will be no blogging until that time. But hopefully I'll be able to fire one off tomorrow at some point and then either Sunday or Monday when I get back here. I'm starting to realize how much I have to do before Thursday but because I love procrastination I probably won't start doing any of it until tomorrow. Oh well, hopefully the many things I plan to do and need to do will help these next two days fly by. Because I'm ready for a wedding and ready to have some fun!

The only thing that might suck is the like 8 hour car ride. Car rides suck. Luckily I went to the library yesterday and checked out four books, ("Six Women's Slave Narratives", "Facing the Nazi Past", "Night", and "Blonde"). I know, I'm weird. Right now I'm reading "Blonde" which is a biography about Marilyn Monroe written in the form of a novel. It's pretty good. And poor little Marilyn Monroe had such a sad life. Of course, I may have to put that or my other books on hold when the new Harry Potter book comes out a week from Saturday. I dont think I've ever been more excited about anything else so you'll have to excuse my unrelenting coverage on anything Harry Potter.

But for now, I must go. I need to make a chocolate chip cookie (well, we've been putting cookie dough in the microwave and heating it up....it tastes similar enough) and I need to read and relax a bit before work tonight. So have a great day everyone! And if you are going to see Harry Potter tonight, Have Fun!!!!

No comments: