Monday, November 19, 2007

At the New Home!

And I love it! It's much roomier and better looking than I had anticipated.

Plus we're extremely close to lots and lots of shopping and for that reason my Mom and I will be spending our afternoon at Woodfield Mall! Hurray!

But really, I don't have time to blog and I need to get in the shower, so I don't really know why I'm doing this in the first place.

Just thought I'd say I really really like my new template...but I'm still not certain about this title. I'm seriously considering going back to plain old WhitC. "Confessions of a Co-Ed" just may be too close to that "Co-Ed Confessionals" I saw advertised for the Playboy Channel. Yes, Indeed.

Oh, and something weird...on my last blog it says I have two comments...but only one shows up. The other one says it has been deleted by me. Which I assure you it wasn't. WTF Mate?!

MORE LATER!

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HaHaHaHaHa

Anonymous said...

Do not change the name back. I like "Confessions of a Co-Ed"

WhitC sounds like a generic cola.