Monday, November 26, 2007

Where is scooby-doo when I need him?


Because we have a mystery on our hands. Which one of you naughty readers is the comment thief? I'll find you, and you'll pay. Preferably cash because Christmas is just around the corner and I'm hurting for money.

Really, watch your back. I'm riding a pretty high horse today (Surprisingly, since it's the first day back at school) so I will not hesitate to dish out the punishments. Yes, I am good at that. How do I know? Oh...only because I dominated at teaching my first lesson today!!!!!
Yes indeed, the Decatur lesson went wonderful! My partners and I got excellent feedback and I was super stoked because we were told our lesson was one of the most relevant she's seen in years. (Making my head swell since it was my idea to do Rags to Riches, my idea to talk about Bill Gates, my idea to compare Bill Gates and Andrew Carnegie, my idea to show Jacob Riis pictures next to the Vanderbilt mansion). Not that I'm taking credit for the entire lesson. My partners came up with some pretty good stuff themselves.
But our reviewer did tell us with complete honesty that the three of us were MADE to be teachers. She said we were naturals. You hear that? I always knew it, but now I have proof, I'm a born leader. She also commented on how natural I was in front of the class (Yea)! My only critique was that I said "Okay" to much. Damn verbal fillers. I guess I'll try to work on that, okay? :)

Our reviewer did finish the meeting by warning us three not to let our heads get to big. Since she pretty much told us we had the best lesson she's seen in years by starting teachers. But it's to late. My head was big to begin with. And now....it's like the size of Asia or something.
Ah well, hopefully it will only get bigger. I'm well on my way to becoming your children's favorite teacher ever!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm...my kids are going to go to private schools.

But I'm sure you'll be adequate for the commoners.