Sunday, November 11, 2007

Help! I need somebody! Help! Not Just Anybody! (Nope, scratch that...Anybody!)

Seriously? Are my two biggest fears really both occurring right now?

I must have done something really horrible. I must be getting punished for something.

Not only is it storming like crazy. Oh no, that just couldn't be enough to scare me out of my socks.

No, when I came to bed about 45minutes ago and flicked on my light, it was just in time to see a cockroach about the size of half my pinkie finger sprint across my desk. Mind you I'm absolutely terrified of bugs, especially cockroaches, and for some reason this fucker chose my room when I have the cleanest one in the house. Before I had a heart attack or burst into tears Kelli killed it for me with our bug spray. But how can I now possible sleep if I'm petrified there are more sneaking around my room? What if they crawl on me at night? Oh God...why me?

I am so scared. It's 2:30am and I don't know when I'll be able to fall asleep. What with me keep thinking I see cockroaches running all around and the thunder making my heart go wild...I don't see much sleep in my future.

I'm curled up on my bed right now, I'm leaving the lights on all night, and I'm watching, just waiting to see another bug. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God. I wish I had a guy here right now to make me feel safe. My dad's killed plenty of bugs for me in my lifetime...I'm sure he'd watch for them. If my brothers were here they'd probably just tell me I'd better not close my eyes or the bugs would all come out of hiding and crawl on me. And I already called Kyle but he was having none of that being woken up in the middle of the night to comfort his girlfriend stuff.

Oh jeesh. I'm petrified. And don't hate. Yes, I'm scared of lame stuff but I can't help it! oooohhhh...I can just feel those little bug eyes watching me. And damn you thunder, quiet down!

No this wasn't the cockroach on my desk but it looks close enough. And I can't look at this picture even anymore! Why did I post this!? It's making me even more scared! Wahhhh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shall crawl across your desks and eat your crumblies!!!!!!