Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lets See....

Yes, I think it took all of 20 minutes outside to give me a good, nice and even base burn.
Greeeeatttt

Why can't I just be one of those people who naturally tan?
Oh well. My immunities will build up soon enough and you won't be able to tell if I'm white or Mexican!

Who am I kidding, that will never be the case.

Speaking of being white, I found this great blog:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/
Its all about stuff white people like, hilarious!!
Some of my personal favorites include:
- Dinner Parties (so true, so true)
- Outdoor Performance clothing (Northface? hahahaha)
- Coffee
- Rugby
- Living by water
- Having Gay friends
and
- Having Black friends

Oh, and here's another entertaining website....celebrities as normal people:
http://www.wintrest.com/if-celebs-moved-to-oklahoma/

Alrighty, I need to go back outside and burn some more.

Word.

9 comments:

mandaelyse said...

I love Stuff White People Like! And incidentally, 98% of the the topics pertain to me!

Anonymous said...

Whitney stole the term "base burn" from my facebook away message.

How do you sleep at night Whitney?

Anonymous said...

Last weekend I had a total "stuff white people like" extravaganza. I went on a really long jog (#27), walked by Wrigley Field (#30), went to a Microbrewery (#23), looked at Lake Michigan outside my bedroom window (#51), ate a sandwich at Corner Bakery (#63), drank a bottle of water (#76), and hated my corporation (#82).

Anonymous said...

Brady should write an entry for the Stuff White People Like blog:

Stuff White People Like # 90348234: Reading Blogs about Gang Violence.

Anonymous said...

That's a good one. How about:

Stuff White People Like # 102: Living Close Enough to the Ghetto to Hear Gunshots and Then Telling All Their Friends About It.

WhitC said...

hahaha
Brady you're a cracker

Unknown said...

If you ever wondered if you could smack a 7 year old watch this video. From 47 seconds - 57 seconds is the most hilarious thing ever

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=dKN64o-vHyU

Anonymous said...

Oh wow.
"Just a little bit of no video games for a whole weekend."

WhitC said...

I like to do hood rat things with my friends too