Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Back in Action!

Well my return to "Min" was eventful to say the least.

As per usual, I got the late tables meaning I was there till after 10:30. But whatev, that happens to me all the time.

However, unexpectedly I came to "Min" to find Joe still there! He was supposed to leave shortly after I went home from break so I didn't think I would see him for quite some time. But I guess he didn't think R. and J. were quite ready to take the restaurant over just yet. And I agree. While they both seem much more comfortable than before, they still struggle with so much.

And the drama....oh the drama.....

R. and N. have "broken up". He was cheating on her. Yes, with that girl. You know the one who came into "Min" to eat and I could just FEEL something was going on. And I debated on whether or not to tell N.. Well, I didn't need to, because she found out herself.

Apparently less than two weeks after N. and R. started dating he began dating and sleeping with this other girl. But after a couple of weeks of juggling two girls it became just too much for that poor little boy.

But he just didn't have the heart to tell either girl about the other so he decided the best idea would be to invite them both out to the same location one night and sit them together. Well as you would imagine N. went on and on about her boyfriend until R.'s other woman asked her "who is your boyfriend?...." Well when N. told her and the other girl told N. shit hit the fan.

And R. still cannot understand why N. is so upset. Because they never made their relationship "official". Hmmm I wonder how it was not official when he was telling N. he wanted to raise her son as his own and wanted the kid to stop seeing his real dad.

So last night N. and R. were fighting the entire night. Apparently everyone who works there now knows as well. They definitely weren't trying to hide the anger...except when Joe was around. And N. made it nice and awkward for me by continually bringing me into their argument which I really didn't appreciate.

Because lets be honest...since he's my boss I have to accept that he slept with my coworker, cheated on her, and flashed the other woman right in front of me. But if he wasn't by boss I would tell him to go fuck himself that little jerk ass creep.

Oh well, I'm sure the "Min" drama will continue. I think N. and R. will be an annoyingly on and off again couple. And I just can't stand that shit!

But what is work without a little drama anyway?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you can't complain about work being boring

Anonymous said...

Don't tell your sister what she can and can not do, Brady.

Anonymous said...

That's what she said

Anonymous said...

Good one, Michael.

Anonymous said...

Beets. Bears. Battlestar Gallactica.