Monday, June 16, 2008

Losing Mojo

I know blog posts have been far and few since I've returned to Champaign and it's sadly looking like it may stay that way this entire summer.

Now that I've begun my U of I classes AND online classes I am sure I will have little to no free time until August. This sucks!

Who knew online classes would require so much work!? Who knew my U of I Comparative Politics class would be so. incredibly. boring? Who knew you could pay the University of Illinois $2,400 for two classes and have one of them not even be in an air conditioned building??!! Or even have a fan in it!? (Which thanks to much complaining by students has resulted in a room change, yea!)

I'm just sensing a sucky summer.
And all this stress, reading, and assignments has taken away my will to blog!!!
Damn you summer classes! Damn you!

No comments: