Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weekend

Sign of a truly long week: Friday....wait, it's Saturday, 5am and I'm just now thinking I'll go to bed in the next hour or so.

True, I was out having fun which is why I've lasted so long. But equally true, the reason I've lasted so long is because my week has been so so exhaustingly full and I had to blow off LOTS of steam.

Summer classes blow. These next 6 weeks are going to SUCK!!! What makes it worse is all of my plans to go home and visit my parents and Kyle and quickly crumbling, and it's now looking like I'll be alone (yes all alone) in Champaign until August.

Save me! So sad, so very sad.

Well, the birds have been chirping for over an hour. I'm beginning to feel like a waste of space and it seems my bed is calling my name....Goodnight!

No comments: