Saturday, May 26, 2007

Oops

I lied. I definitely didn't write a blog on Tuesday and I definitely am not really writing one today. I'm still at home and for some reason being at home hinders my writing ability and desire. Although I've done nothing these past two weeks, I've been wayyyy to busy to sit down for a half hour to write. So probably don't expect a real effort at a blog till next Tuesday or Wednesday night. And then I promise my full blown writing schedule will be back.

Ok, I'm off to enjoy Memorial Day weekend with my brothers, Kim, Kenna, Kyle, my dad, and mom (if she stops freaking out about little things and just enjoys herself.) Sorry mom, but you are to paranoid for your own good.

Ok, happy Memorial Day!! And my next entry will probably be from Champaign in my new swanky apartment!!

1 comment:

itskels09 said...

WINKS!!! I MISS YOU!!! BE SURE TO POST TONS OF PICS OF UR "SWANKY" NEW APARTMENT =)