Monday, May 7, 2007

Summer is thiiiiiis close

It's Monday and I'm feeling about 90% healthy again!! Woohoo!!

Getting sick this past weekend really put a damper on my many many plans to be productive. Instead of studying, getting a ton of work done on my paper I ended up laying in bed most of the weekend. But I was pretty sick. My fever actually got up to about 101 degrees. And for some reason I thought I could work like that- even though I sweating bullets by the time I reached work, and could barely talk because my throat hurt so bad. Luckily, the people I work with are really kind and Joe ended up driving me home about 5 minutes after I got there. So from Friday till about Yesterday afternoon I did pretty much absolutely nothing.

But I did end up finishing that hell of a history paper and all I have to do now is print it out. And my plans for the day include studying for stupid Geography until I have to work. Which is my second to last shift and last closing shift this week! I'm working Wednesday too....but I am so excited to be at work on Wednesday. That's because it will mean all of my finals are done, and all I have to do is come home, pack, and wait for Kyle to get here Thursday morning to pick me up.

Then home sweet home for 2 1/2 weeks!!! I'm so excited to just relax and have fun for that long. And to get to spend so much time with my family and Kyle. Yea! I'm so lucky! And I'm super super excited to get to eat at Fiesta Cancun. Surprisingly, I used to hate Mexican food. Now I crave it like nothing. Well...I still crave ice cream more. Which is my all time favorite food. So I guess a stop at the local Alber's Ice Cream Parlor will be necessary when I'm home these next few weeks.

I also plan to lay out, begin my annual summerly re-reading of all of the Harry Potter books (especially because the final one is due out in July!!!), have a picnic at Krape Park, go on a few bike rides with Kyle on the Jane Adams Trail, Take a picture of every room of my house so I won't forget it when we move, Eat at Fiesta Cancun, Applebees, Alber's Ice Cream, make French Bread Pizza, make sub sandwiches, celebrate Kyle's 20th birthday, celebrate my parents 30th wedding anniversary, sleep in often, get tan, apartment shop, go on walks with my mom, and play outside as much as the weather will permit.

That may seem like alot. But there are definitely many many more things I plan to do which I just can't remember right now. But I should probably get going. It's nearly noon and I have to start studying. Yuck.

3 more days to go!!!

No comments: