Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dear Professor She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, (again)

Wowza. You are really getting a reputation aren't you? Do you really want to be known as a massive, crazy bitch? I guess you do.

I heard that you bitched out one of my fellow History-Secondary Ed. classmates today. You bitched him out, because you are too scared to bitch out all of us at once.

Let me remind you that it is not our fault we have to take your class. Let me remind you, the only reason we got stuck in your class is because there was no other high level sociology class for the education program to stick us in. Let me remind you, that if it were our choice, there is no way in hell we would step foot in your class.

So please don't bitch out my friend. If you think us education kids are too noisy, and you are threatening to either kick us all out of the class or implement a seating chart (like we're in 2nd grade) than at least grow some balls and threaten us all.

Also, how do you ever expect us to take your fuckery of a class seriously when you never, ever, EVER start on time? Throughout my entire time here as an undergrad I've never had a Professor who doesn't start right. on. time. You on the other hand, wait usually ten minutes before beginning lecture. Did you forget we only had fifty minutes? Or do you just really have that little to talk about? Ah yes, probably the latter...I forgot, this is a pointless class.

So please, show some respect for us and we'll show some respect for you.

Good luck on gaining the student's back. You'll need it,
Whitney

P.S. I also believe you should get some help for this "little-man power trip" syndrome you have got going on. I understand I've been calling you Professor when you're really just a graduate student, but that doesn't give you more of an excuse to try and prove how bad ass you are. You're a bitch. Plain and simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) Why don't you call me back when I report to you with important chex snack bar news?

2) Are you over your cold?

3) Message me this crazy fake-profs name in case I know her!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I miss you :(

WhitC said...

MJ Beluga,
1. I couldn't call you back because I passed out from excitment. That and I had class. But I'll call you in the next two days!
2. Yes, I'm over my cold. Hurray!
3. You wouldn't know her, thank goodness. It's her first year on campus.

and P.P.S. I miss you lots!!!!!