Monday, September 22, 2008

Three's a Crowd

Well Here's a New One:

To set the Scene: After a long night of work, Whitney begins counting her money and totaling everything into calculator. Her Boss, R. (new nicknames to protect privacy) and his on and off lady love N. (You know who I'm referring to). sit at a table nearby staring at Whitney. She tries to ignore them, even though they just asked her an inappropriate sexual question, but wasn't prepared for the even more inappropriate question about to come.

R.: "So Whitney, do you want to have a threesome with me and N.?"

Whitney stops typing into the calculator, keeps her head bowed, waiting to hear laughter. It doesn't come. After several long awkward moments she looks up...

Whitney: "umm......Nooooooo"

R: "Well that was quite the long wait, were you thinking about it?"

Whitney: "No, I really wasn't"
Meanwhile, she tries to stop her face from flushing.

R: "Why not? I mean, N. is a really hot girl and I have a pretty cute body myself."

N: "Yeah, and R. has a big dick too."

Whitney: "Ummm, I didn't need to know that."

R: "Well why did you take so long to answer then?"

Whitney: "I was waiting to hear you guys laugh, since I hope your messing with me.....[awkward silence] Can we please change the subject now?"

And indeed, the subject is changed, and while R. and N. did occasionally smile or give a little giggle, they never gave Whitney the impression they were joking.

Never, in the next five minutes, did they say it was a joke, did they laugh at "getting her good", or make any reference to the conversation. Everything went back to normal, like it was never said.

.........And Scene.

True Story.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird. You should tell them you changed your mind but will only have a threesome with them if they eat your poop and you can pee on them first.

WhitC said...

Sick Brady!

Unknown said...

LOL - hilarious Brady.

I think you should really just sue them

Marty said...

Seriously Brady, these people aren't good enough to eat Winky's excrement.

You do realize you could own the restaurant?

Also, what was the first inappropriate question?

mandaelyse said...

What. The. Fuck.

Marty said...

Mandaelyse, what happened to your blog?

mandaelyse said...

My blog just kinda fizzled out once I moved back to Illinois. I tried to keep up with it, but couldn't seem to update as frequently or come up with anything interesting to write about. I think because I had a strange job and was in a new place it was so much easier. Reading Whitney's always makes me want to start up again though.

Marty said...

Aww...I can understand that. But I did like reading your blog! Even though Whitney's has more threesomes in it!