Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here I Go Slacking Again..

...It's not that I haven't had anything to say, I just haven't had any reason to say it.

Current Mood: Ticked off.

Apparently I'm frustrated for no reason. I'm annoyed for every reason.

I'm finished with the bureaucracy of my University, with the hierarchy of majors, with the establishment.

I've loved my experience on campus, I've had a brilliant time. But will I ever be donating my alumni money one day? Highly unlikely.

When I am assured that I actually mean something to this school, that my major is just as important as any other, THEN maybe I will feel differently.

Until then, I'll enjoy my morning meetings in buildings 15 minutes off campus while Business and Engineering majors enjoy relaxing, breakfast catered gatherings.

Until then, I'll patiently wait for my student teaching placement 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS after I submitted my application because the university will only pay for one education placement worker.

Until then, I'll figure out why I am paying full tuition to student teach when I've consistently been told by this university that my career choice is unimportant.

Until then, I'll ponder why I can't have a double major in History and Education when I have more than enough hours in each to warrant so.

----

Only Talk,
When you no longer care If they're listening

3 comments:

Marty said...

Right now I would give me left arm to go back to school.

But then again, I wasn't an education major.


Why the fuck won't they let you double major?

Marty said...

*my not me

Anonymous said...

POST ON YOUR BLOG!