Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sicky Icky

I feel like crap.

I feel like crap because my allergies are, at this point in time, ruining my life.

I feel like crap because my head is so stuffed up I wish I could stick a tube in my brain to drain it.

I feel like crap because my nose is now raw from blowing it so much.

I feel like crap because everytime I step outside I go into a sneezing fit which will not end for the next fifteen minutes.

I feel like crap because I got no sleep last night, due to my incredibly sore throat.

I feel like crap because I have no energy, therefore have no desire to do my homework, therefore am being a slacking student already in the second week.

I feel like crap because my mouth is either hanging open so I can breathe, thus making me look like an idiot, Or I have to wheeze breathe through my nose.
Ugh! Allergies! GO. AWAY!

No comments: