Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sicky Icky, Take Two

Well, I guess I was mistaken about the whole allergy thing.

I've now progressed into having those horribly painful body aches, fever, and chills. Wow, how lucky am I? It appears I have the flu, or maybe the flu and allergies, or maybe a cold and allergies...

Either way, I feel like crap. Who gets sick when it's still practically summer?! Apparently I do. The only good news I see in this is hopefully it will be my only sickness for the semester, and I can get down to business soon. Or not.

***
And btw, is anyone else completely sick of hearing about Sarah Palin? She was a horrible choice for John McCain (yes, she's a woman; bravo. no, she really doesn't have any political experience, and I really don't feel comfortable assuming she could be President of the greatest world power if John McCain's old ass kicks the bucket soon). She's also the Cover girl of FOUR gossip magazines this week.

Realllllllly. Well, yea for Republicans! You got yourself a real exciting VP. And yea for Women! Our first major entrance into national politics is filled with scandal. And yea for John McCain! I'm sure you're just loving all the media and tabloid attention.

I guess I shouldn't judge too harshly until I hear her speech tonight. Unfortunately, I probably won't watch because I can't stand to hear anymore about her pregnant daughter, pageant past, and scandalous birth of her last child. I'm so over Republicans. How 2004.

Barack Obama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, ya'll good enough to comment when she doesnt blog but when she DOES blog, no one has shit to say.

WhitC said...

Exactly Anonymous!

Marty said...

I comment all the time, Anonymous. And if you had anything of substance to say, you would come out from behind that cloud of anonymity. Anonymous is synonymous with cowardice!

Sorry, been listening to too many political speeches!