Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feeling sorry for myself

Lord, please get me through tonight.

I'm so incredibly tired....getting no more than 5 hrs. a night of sleep for the past week is really catching up with me. And all the stress/work I've been doing for school is exhausting me physically as well. Plus, there are scary thunderstorms right now which for all of you who know me, should understand this puts a severe limitation on the things I'll be able to get done.

I took my geography lab final today. And it was HARD. Unexpectedly hard. I kind of felt like an idiot when I finished it. But whatever, I know I didn't fail- and that's all that counts. Then I had classes till 5 tonight. But coming home wasnt to exciting because I know I have to write this dreaded 15 page paper. And that's only what is due tomorrow. Two weeks from yesterday The entire 25-30 page paper will be due. That just really sucks balls. A 25 page paper??!!! Is that physically possible for an undergrad who has 4 other classes to concentrate on?

It wouldn't be so bad if this was an easy paper. One where I could puke out the words quickly. But its not; and I'm pretty sure I'll be up till 5am writing this. Yuck and a half.

I really need a vacation. Really really need one. I'm so jealous that Amanda gets to go to Hawaii!! I've been craving laying on a warm beach under the sun with water in front of me. sigh. that just sounds perfect. This picture is actually my computer background right now and I would give ANYTHING to be there!


But that's a dream I probably wont see happen for years to come. So I can dream if I'd like....but I should probably start this paper already :(

1 comment:

mandaelyse said...

I'll bring you back something reeeaaaal nice from Hawaii, lil lady.

Also, I know you guys are going to Wisconsin Dells or wherever this summer, but I was really bummed I couldn't go to the cabin with you last year so let's do something super fun this summer. Make it happen, OK?