Monday, April 16, 2007

money, money, money, mo-oney, MONEY!!

Bad Day.
And sick of my money hungry University
"Oh, you need $12,000?...sure let me just pull that out of my back pocket, it's not like my family and I have anything else to pay for"

College is a ripoff...way, WAY to expensive
And thats why my kids aren't going, they can work at McDonald's
Its nothing to be ashamed of...they sell some high quality goods - I do enjoy Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuts

And to make myself feel a little better, I'm listing things that I'm currently very thankful for:
- Those two chocoloate chunk cookies that Luz just bought me....DELICIOUS!!
- My fish Chi Chi is still alive, although he was found floating upside down this weekend
- America's Next Top Model...the re-run I watched tonight really cheered me up
- The fact that Chicago won the bid for the 2016 summer Olympics...GO MIDWEST!! (holy crap, I'm going to be 30 when that happens!!!!!!)
- My new Lucky perfume, it smells F-ing good
-That darn Perez Hilton website which I'm so dang obssessed with. The combination of the insults, gossip, and gayness just make me laugh and laugh
- And finally this: (speaking of money)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, let's go get some Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuts this summer. Only, I will probably get a McGriddle because they are better.

I'm sorry the University is being so miserly with your future. Don't they realize that this place would crumble without students like you? Actually, this university would crumble without you. Let's hope UIUC doesn't learn that the hard way.

(Um...that wasn't meant to sound as threatening as it came out)

Unknown said...

I hate to break it to you, but Chicago didn't win the 2016 Olympics yet. We just beat LA for the right to be the US bid for the 2016 games. Chicago still has to beat out every other non-US city in the world for the games - other cities that are bidding include Tokyo, Prague, Rome, Rio De Janiero, and St. Petersburg. The actual winner will be announced in 2009

Unknown said...

I just re-read your post and realized you probably already knew all that about the Olympics...if so, oops, and reading your blog is interesting - you should become a professional writter

mandaelyse said...

That Will Ferrell clip was really funny. Who is that brilliant child? Dakota Fanning truly is a chameleon.

Anonymous said...

Try the new cinnamon melts, OH MY GOD are they yummmmmy.

Brady Cummins said...

You're right about college being stupid and too expensive... I should drop out! Ha ha. Actually college is worth it if you're doing something that requires a college degree, like teaching.