Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Short List of Damns

Yuck. It's 2am and I just finally finished my paper.
That was supposed to finished by midnight.
How does everything always take longer than you expect it to?

You might say, "Well Whitney, judging by the short story featured in your blog yesterday, I would say you have a severe case of procrastination".

And indeed, this is true.
BUT, everyone needs a break once in awhile, and I cannot help that all of my papers suck major ass this semester.

I enjoy writing. If I could professionally blog and write scary short stories all day, I think I would be in heaven. But I do not, and will never enjoy writing papers for classes. Especially ones over three pages. We might as well classify those assignments as "severe waste of my time"

I could be doing other important things such as checking my email, playing in my room, reading Amanda's blog, talking to my boyfriend, being an ass to my friends, and even (gasp!) checking Perez Hilton.

Seriously, whatever happened to good old fashioned housewife school. Where all I would have to do is learn how to cook, clean, sew, and rear children. Damn feminists and their crazy ideas.

Damn teachers and their self-indulging paper prompts

Damn school and it's incomprehensible purpose (Oh, I'm paying you $12,000 a year to work for you? And then when I actually get a job where I'll work for money for myself, I'll still be paying loans to you dear university? hmmmm)

Damn these injustices that really don't make me that angry but are still quite fun to be pissed off at when its wayyy past my bedtime.

1 comment:

Luz said...

winky i think u should just drop out of school, u already know how to cook, definitely how to clean, n well u have marty and kelli doing what u want so i think u got the kid thing handled, plus u basically have ur MRS. don't pay the school n just become a housewife! these are the prime years for bearing children. lol