Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Late but (not-so) great!

Some of my Birthday pictures! Mind you, I'm drunk in 100% of these and excluded many many more which were just to shameful to show anyone. And don't forget to read my blog below this about my Middle School Adventure yesterday! Enjoy!

Me with my American birthday present pictures! Because I'm such a hard core America lover. Fuck yeah!



Marty, Me, Alex, and Kelli. And Kelli's chest.



Me happy as all hell during the 21st dance party. Yea to being 21!!!



So I love this picture for numerous reasons. 1. At this point all of us, allll of us were extremely wasted. 2. I have no idea who either of these guys were and for how long they were with us. Apparently they're Alex's freinds. And finally 3. the look on dude in the red shirt's facial expression. Priceless.



Watch out! I'm 21!!!!!!

No comments: