Monday, September 3, 2007

Back to Reality

The weekend can't be almost over, It just can't!! I had way to much fun and I am really really not looking forward to going back to the real world. Damnit, I wish my 21st birthday was everyday :(

Friday was pretty amazing in every way. My classes went quickly enough, I got tons of phone calls, text messages, facebook messages, and cards/presents from the people I love. That may be my favorite part about birthdays, getting to hear from everyone close to you. And Friday night was a fucking blast. I got free liquor when I went to go pick up some pre-gaming alcohol. Then I got free cover at Brothers (a bar) and finally got free shots and beer all night long. All for wearing a little pin that said Birthday Girl. It was amazing. I've probably never taken so many shots in my life and I've definitely never had so many complete strangers buy them for me but I had a BLAST!!!! There may be several blank moments that I can't seem to remember from the night....but what I do remember was awesomeness!!!!!!!!!

The only damper on my birthday was returning home to find that our apartment had been broken into. Although we don't know if it was really truly broken into, since nothing was stolen. But we do know somebody kicked our door completely in, breaking off the wooden and metal door frame. So instead of everyone getting to go pass out upon returning from the bars, we had to stay up and wait for the police to come. And then poor Kelli had to sleep in the living room to make sure no one came into our apartment (since the door wouldn't close).

Thankfully the door is now fixed....I just wish I knew exactly what the hell happened. Hopefully it was some drunk guys messing around. Because our door was fricking Hulk Smashed in.

Other than that particular incident the rest of the weekend was amazing. Kyle came and visited and we had a great birthday dinner at Olive Garden where I ordered my first restaurant drink! We also did a ton of grocery and apartment shopping for me too. Fun! Then last night Kyle, Kelli, and I went out to dinner again where I ordered another restaurant drink (pretty much the most amazing thing to do ever. That's what I've been waiting for). All in all I had such a fabulous weekend. Any time Kyle comes to visit makes me so happy but when it's my birthday too!? Well then it's just extra nice.

Sadly I do have to go back to reality now though. I haven't done any homework since Thursday afternoon meaning I have a shit ton to get done today. So I had better get on it! Pronto!

But I'd like to thank everyone for the birthday wishes! Thanks Mom and Dad for the presents and cake!!!!!!!! I'll write soon and hopefully post some birthday pics too!

No comments: