Friday, September 7, 2007

This deserves an "F"

Blogging is extremely difficult when you have nothing to say. Truly.

And I really have nothing to say. Other than the same-old, same-old boring crap I usually talk about. Such as: My classes are going ok, I'm beginning to get really stressed out about my schoolwork, I am way to tired, I have to work tonight (ick), I'm working tomorrow night too (ick), and I have a shit load of homework to get done Sunday (ick).

Unless you want to hear about how muggy it was in Champaign today leaving my hair looking like straw at this moment. Or how I've been eating fruit snacks lately like it's my full time job. But I'm sure you don't care about those things and neither the fuck do I.

Oh but I do have one thing to say. My friend is starting in the Illini football game tomorrow! He's number 44, defense, and his name is Brit Miller. Look for him

But other than that my life is boring and school is dominating it. Lame

I promise next time I write I'll say something worthwhile. Never mind, that's to ambitious of a promise.

No comments: