Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Things To Be Happy About...

1. Yesterday was the 220th anniversary of the Signing of the U.S. Constitution. Take that you bastard Brits!

2. Today is Tuesday, meaning I get to take a nap

3. Kyle might visit me this weekend!

4. I've been dominating at "Min" lately

5. I've only sneezed 5 times so far today, compared to my usual 500.

6. I've only seen 1 cockroach in our apartment in the past 4 days. Dare I assume our preventive measures are working?

7. I've recently come into possession of a cool ass $2 bill and a buffalo nickel.

8. As a matter of fact, I'm going to take that lovely Tuesday nap right now. I swear I'll write a real blog soon!


1 comment:

Luz said...

winky im glad we kicked those brits' asses u kno i don't hate nething more than the british! go c-span!