Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Apt and Other Pictures!!!

Welp, here they are. Since I'm sure you all have been waiting soooo impatiently. I may post a few more later....But be thankful you're getting these. And make sure you read the blog immediately following this one. It's new too!! Enjoy!

My gorgeous bedroom. It's bright, big, and very relaxing. Notice the artwork. Good, real good.


A full bed!! The biggest I've ever had! And it's quite comfortable. I do love my bedroom.

In case you wanted to see every angle of my room.


My desk. No laptop on it because it's sitting in the living room...aka, the only place I can get wireless.


The corner. I love my window. Green street view baby! And notice the pic above my printer. It's my favorite picture in the room! I love you kissing post war lovebirds!


My dresser. And shit on top of it. And the very alive and kickin ChiChi

Biggest closet I've ever had too!


Me and Shubbu's bathroom


Nice and bright. Lovely.


So girly!


Our kitchen. Absolutely perfect. It is so nice!! I think I will miss this the most when we move out. If you look towards the background you can see the doorway to my bedroom.

Oh, kind of a boring picture. But look! We have a kitchen window! Our front door is directly to the left of this pic

View from kitchen of dining room and living room


Don't you love our bar?!


Our living room. Still a bit bland, but oh so comfy and bright and nice.


My Illini balcony chair where alot of reading has been getting done in


Minus the construction you can see our sweet view!!!! I see Green Street!!


Kyle's second race. He's somewhere in that pack


Kyle and Justin working on the car....so cute


Dave and Justin working on the car. I was working by taking pictures.


Scary! Kyle getting ready to go out and race!


Kyle after his first real finish! Congrats!


There's my manly man.
Hope you liked!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's the super attractive guy in the apron? He looks like a cool dude!