Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's Just Another Manic Thursday

I have conflicted feelings towards this Thursday.

Good News: I returned home from work tonight at about 8:20, which was a pleasant, pleasant surprise.
Bad News: I only had four tables at work and made a grand total of $25 in tips. Impressive, I know.

Good News: It looked absolutely beautiful outside today.
Bad News: It was 95 degrees, horribly muggy, hard to breath, and whippy whippy wind. Looked pretty...not pretty to be in.

Good News: Our apartment was sprayed for pests today by our apartment management.
Bad News: I had to endure 10 awkward minutes with a very trashy/questionable looking grown man.

Good News: I started the fifth Harry Potter Today.
Bad News: I'm almost finished with my series :(

Good News: I had more really great dreams this morning before getting up!
Bad News: I woke up gross and sweaty. I just hate that.

Good News: I had a very very relaxing, chill day.
Bad News: I am a waste of space. I do absolutely nothing.

Good News: I had a cute father/daughter table at "Min" tonight who were very affectionate.
Bad News: Whoops, they weren't father and daughter. He was in his mid 40's, she looked about 17. He was wearing a wedding room, she was wearing a skin tight black dress, so short her coochie nearly showed, and completely backless....just to add a little more class to the situation. How do I know they're not father/daughter? Well....the way they were touching, giggling, ect...Trust me, no father and daughter act that way. Unless they live in rural Louisiana.

Good News: I have an entire night ahead of me, reading and relaxing
Bad News: It might storm, and I'm horribly afraid of thunder, lighting, and tornadoes.

But alas, I do have the great news of knowing that after this weekend all of my roommates will be here and we'll be having a grand ol' time!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha. You still have "W". How did we not ruin that thing?

Anonymous said...

Good News: I had more really great dreams this morning before getting up!
Bad News: I woke up gross and sweaty. I just hate that.

That just sounds wrong.

Luz said...

WINKY u don't take up space in our apartment u also clean it, lol j/k!