Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm just so hard to please...

Well, some of the time at least. I can never quite decide what I want and whenever something I've been waiting for happens, I want to go back to what I had before.

These past three days I've had off work have been fun...but the entire time I've been slightly bored and waiting to get back to work to make some money. Now that I'm heading back to work today, all I want is to have the day off.

Maybe it's because It's only Tuesday, and I know I have to also work Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday (picked up someone's shift). I suppose it's ok though, I really do need the money. I only have this week and next week left to work before I'm left with no money for two weeks when "Min" closes.

Thus far my plans for my two weeks off work are: Go home next Saturday (somehow...haven't quite figured that one out) and spend a little over a week at home. During that time I'll be able to go to the Cummins' wedding shower for Kenna, hopefully find a dress for Brady and Kenna's wedding, spend alot of time with Kyle and the family, and fully enjoy being at home. And let's hope its nice and warm so I can swim in our pool and get a tan. (which I really, really need...espcially with this wedding coming up). I will probaly head back to Champaign Tuesday July 3rd, because my roommates might murder me if I am not here for July 4th. We're planning on having an "America, Fuck Yeah" party. But I will only come back here if they are serious about having a fun cookout and my family isn't doing anything to spectacular. Otherwise I'll just stay in Freeport till that Thursday before coming back to the real world and having to work the Friday July 6th.

And that next weekend will be Brady and Kenna's wedding!! It's come up so fast! And I'm also having a hard time believing how fast summer is flying by. I hate, hate, hate that first week or two back to school in the fall. I always have severe summer withdrawal. Ah well...at least I'll have my 21st birthday to look forward to.

Well...I know I didn't write anything of real quality here...but I should probably stop seeing as how my interent keeps turning itself on and off (we still haven't purchased Interent or cable). Okay, well until next time, Have a great week!

1 comment:

Luz said...

winky u HAVE to come home for the 4th of July. we'll have the best america, fuck yea party ever!