Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, FUCK, Fuck

Things I FUCKING Hate:

- Idiots who come to work not wanting to do any work. Hello dimwit, why the fuck should I be picking up your slack? Grow some balls and start moving your fucking feet.

- Fucking moving from here to there what seems like every three days. I'm so so tired of packing and re-packing my loads of shit.

- People who can't tip worth a God Damn hell. Take a fucking tipping etiquette class or something.

- Messiness and cleaning up after people. Fuck!

- Not ever being able to fall asleep anymore and when I finally do fall asleep, getting woken up my some dumb fuck frat boys fighting outside my window.

- People who don't like me using the word Fuck so much. It fucking feels good when you're pissed. Try it some time.

- Judgy and or bitchy people, unless done with wit and good humor. Then I really don't mind a fuck.

- Fucksticks who have a problem with me having fun or have to bring my fun level down by being a kill joy. Fuck you.

- Those stupid revolting fucking Crocs. If you own a pair, throw them the fuck out. Fuck, I'll help you do it.

- This 98 degree, so muggy weather where I feel like I can't even breathe. It's like fucking hell out there.

- Not having enough fucking sugar in my Kool-aid. It pisses me off. If I'm drinking Kool-aid, I'm drinking to get hyped, so don't get stingy with the sweet stuff.

- But I do love fucking post-its (couldn't live without them), fucking lists (I make like three a day), fucking nice/friendly people (they make me so happy), every fucking flavor of icecream, and fucking swearing up a storm.

Good Fucking Night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fuck that. 6 fucking days without a new mother fucking blog entry? That is absolute fucking horse shit.b

WhitC said...

hahaha
this is my #1 favorite comment ever written

Luz said...

FUCK!!!!!!!


i really liked ur kool-aid comment