Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy 50th Blog Post!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it?! Neither can I. How is it that I've written 5o posts already? This may not seem like alot but considering how I've only been at this for a few months and coming from a girl who started like fifteen diaries only to write in them like five times is pretty darn impressive.

So I know I said yesterday I didn't want to write again today, but I felt guilty for some unknown reason. I really shouldn't feel guilty for not blogging but I do and therefore I'll write as if a penalty of death is waiting for me if I don't.

I also don't want to continue the annoying task of last minute cleaning around the apartment which sucks, sucks, fucking sucks. I also have to shower and finish packing which I must admit I'm fond of neither. That sounds gross doesn't it? I'm not fond of showering? But I'm really not. It's such a long, stupid process. Fuck showering. That should have been on my Fuck list.

Anyway, I really don't have time to blog because I really do have alot to get done. I was supposed to work (and close) tonight but a girl I work with very nicely picked up my shift so Kyle and I could get the hell out of here a little earlier. This means I have about 4 hours (if that) before he arrives and a hell of a lot to get done before that moment. Then life is just going to blow because we'll have to load another car with more of my shit. I'm so sick of doing this!!! But at least I don't have a ton of stuff and I think I've convinced Kyle to stop in Rockford on the way home and eat at Tumbleweed for dinner. Why Tumbleweed? I really don't know, I've just been craving it like a pregnant woman since like Christmas.`I've also nicely offered to drive home from Champaign which should create some special tension-filled moments between Kyle and I. Especially seeing as how I'm a nervous wreck on highways and he absolutely hates my driving skills. Ah well, at least I know I'll be home for a nice week off.

Anyway, I need to stop this pointless rambling. I really have too much shit to do. So off I go, and I'll write again from Freeport soon!

Yea to #50!!!