Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Just Another Entry

If I've learned anything since my last blog it's that using an arguably unnecessary amount of Fucks will if nothing else at least get a reaction. Hopefully it was mostly humor. Although it did earn me a slight scolding by my mom who either didn't realize Fuck becomes as important to one's vocabulary as "And" upon entering college or that she herself has taught be how scary and badass a woman with a trucker's mouth can sound. My previous blog also earned a hilarious comment by Nate which resulted in the first out-loud laugh I've had since my roommates moved out and left me a sad little lonely girl. So thanks!

Wow. So once again I haven't written for a week. Unlike last time where I just didn't write because I was lazy, this time it's been because my Internet has been performing like the Chicago Bears prior to last season. In short, it's sucked. I have virtually been unable to connect for more than 10 minutes which was devoted to either checking my email or checking my fall class schedule. Apparently with everyone moving out in my apartment complex and nearby complexes I've lost all good Internet connections to steal from.

But don't worry, I'll give you the (quick) run through of this past week. I had another good Friday at "Min", made plenty of money and came home decently happy. Saturday Luz and I went to hell and back just to put some of our shit in storage. Literally, our day was hell. This is what we went through: Packing (never fun), Her and I carrying load after load of my heaviest shit downstairs to her car in the sweltering heat, trying to cram all of my crap into her tiny tiny car, realized she locked her keys in her trunk, waiting for a locksmith to come open her trunk, waiting for the locksmith to drill a hole in her trunk because he couldn't fix it any other way, finally heading to the storage unit, getting lost for about an hour, heading home, getting new directions, making it out to the storage unit, and finally unloading everything in the rain. Oh yes, it was hell.

But Saturday night was good fun, my roommates and I went to this really good restaurant Flattop before coming home to polish off a ton of our leftover alcohol and an entire try of jell-o shots. Yummy, yummy. Sunday was filled with packing and my first ever trip to Cracker Barrel which I thoroughly enjoyed!!! I love me some good old Southern Comfort food apparently. Monday pretty much sucked because Luz and Shubbu moved out (MJ moved out the day before) leaving me oh-so-alone in this big apartment. So I've been working the past few days pretty much counting the hours till Kyle gets here Thursday and we move out.

So that of course means I'll be home for a week but because I've been such a horrible blogger lately I'll really try to spit out a few entries. And then what with moving into a new apartment and sadly starting school so soon I'll have plenty, plenty to blog about!

So I guess I should explain why I was so angry at life in my last blog and felt it necessary to write a list of everything I hated but I pretty much don't have an explanation. I was pissed because I had to stay late at work and wanted to sink further into the glory of anger so I wrote about things that I fucking hated. But it was a tremendously good rant for me and I felt loads better afterwards. See, that's why I love blogging. It gives me somewhere to rant and rave and rage.

But I just don't have any ranting or raving or raging to do right now which produces a blog that I'm not always so proud to say I wrote. Give me an anger produced, Fuck filled, chuckle promoting blog and I'll gladly sign my name to it any old day.

So this is me signing off, my next entry will be from good ol' Freeport unless of course I get ambitious tomorrow (or bored) before Kyle gets here and write a little something. Oh wait, we all know the chances of that happening are about as good as anorexic Nicole Richie getting pregnant. Oh wait.......

Fuck. That still doesn't mean I'm blogging.

No comments: