Tuesday, February 26, 2008

B.O.R.E.D.

Dear Teacher (standing up there lecturing while I'm writing this),

You couldn't make this class any more boring if you tried.

You don't even notice I'm blogging because you are so self-involved with everything you are saying. Every BORING thing you are saying.

You realize this class makes me feel like stabbing someone? Or at least dying myself.

All I hear you saying is "wamp, wamp, WAMP, wamp, WAMPPPPPP"

I have a tip for you...either realized NO ONE in this class is paying attention to you or for God's sake end class an hour early!!

Love,
Whitney

P.S. please know I only have your best interests at heart. And my own. These interests include the destruction of this class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What class is this?

Unknown said...

poor timing