Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No You Didn't!

I'm mad.

And cold.

I'm trying to type with gloves on and it's just really not working. But my hands are practically numb because this apartment is so cold. End winter, END!

And I'm mad because I got my teaching placement today. And I'm in stupid Monticello. Which I hear is about a half hour away. WTF!! First, I have to drive to Decatur to go teach, now Monticello!

Some of my friends were placed in Champaign schools both last semester and this semester! How unfair!

This is just proof that I have the world's worst luck.

And what makes this all worse. 1. I haven't found anyone else going to Monticello and I will be needing a ride. and 2. I looked up Monticello's school report card. 98% white kids. There is NOT ONE black kid. and 100% white teachers. Good God I'm going into hick-ville!

Save me please!

No comments: