Thursday, February 14, 2008

L.O.V.E

Happy Valentine's Day ya'll!!!!
Have a wonderful, love-filled day!!!!!


WARNING: If you are grossed out by mushy-ness, please stop reading.

To My Valentine (Kyle):
For our 6th Valentine’s Day Together; Six Reasons I Love You:

1. I love you because you always believe in me. You never let me give up and have more faith in me than I have in myself. No matter what, no matter who tells me otherwise, you think I can do anything. You’ve allowed me to open my eyes to myself, and for that I’m so grateful.

2. I love you because you are so attractive! Shallow yes, but oh so true. You are a dream guy. A real dreamboat. Tall, tan, dark thick hair, strong, great smile, pretty eyes. Sighhhh.

3. I love you because you have the best sense of humor. You always make me laugh. I laugh the hardest when I’m with and I laugh the most often when I’m with you. I can be grumpy, crabby, mean, a real jerk and you’ll still be able to make me smile. Your sense of humor is super attractive.

4. I love you for your playfulness. You keep my otherwise too serious/too stressed out nature light hearted. You’re so young at heart and you’ve kept me that way too. I love your immaturedness and I love that you bring that out in me. I always have so much fun with you.

5. I love you because you expect so much out of me. You are tough on me when I need someone to be. You are my rock. You don’t ever let me give up on myself and you stand behind me no matter what. You are more than anything I could ever ask for.

6. I love you because you are the kind of person I want to be. You are so strong even through tough times in your life. You are so kind and gentle but can be tough when need be. You are so outgoing and everyone loves you. I see these traits, I see how great you are and it may sound cliché but it makes me want to be a better person myself. You truly are the most amazing person I’ve ever met.

I love SO much about you Kyle! Happy Valentines Day! I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww that's so sweet [barf] ... just kidding, happy V-day

Anonymous said...

Uh, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

(Just kidding...maybe)

Unknown said...

This guy just read your blog:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wvppE-wjTVk

Anonymous said...

Just because your boyfriend is here doesn't mean you get to stop writing blog entries!!!

WhitC said...

HATERS!