Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Excited!

Not for the Super Bowl (boo patriots!) But for SUPER Tuesday!!

Go Barack Obama!


Yes, I support him. I definatley want him to win. I don't agree with everything he belives in BUT I think he is exactly what our country needs now.

He is fresh. He is young. He hasn't been corrupted by American politics yet. He is different. Let's be honest; never before has a candidate generated so much interest from young America. Never before have I seen so many die-hard republicans express like for a democratic candidate. I have heard numerous republicans say if Barark wins the primary- they really are considering voting for him in the presedential election. Even my grandma has told me there "is just something about him" that she likes. My republican loving grandma. And Joe and Pete Minneci (who always vote Republican) have told me they would vote for Barack any day over John McCain.

Will these Republicans switch their vote if Hiliary Clinton wins the primiary. Highly unlikey. They hate her. I fully believe that (assuming John McCain will win the republican primary) Barack can win for president. He will be able to sway those who need to be swayed, and we can usher in a new era of american politics. Nobody really wants a old foogey Bush-like president again.

But, but, but...if Hiliary would win, I just dont know if she can pull through for the democrats. Too many people simply dont like her. I think the democrats will be making a huge mistake if they choose Hiliary. I think they will be throwing out their chance to gain the White House. I think it will be an idiotic decision. I'm not saying Hiliary can't win, I'm just saying Bararck will have an easier run.

So i do hope Barack wins. I really believe it's time for a change. And change really isn't coming if over 20 years of american politcs has been domintated by Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton.

So here we go, in about two days we'll see. Go Go Barak!

I've got a crush on Obama!

1 comment:

WhitC said...

I must be channeling Nate:

How many blogs now? I write in my blog at LEAST a few times a week, check it at least twice a day for comments...so that is 2 X 1 min. X Everyday + 3 X 1/2 hour X Every Week = Countless hours of my life. Checking for comments that only my mom leaves anymore.

Boo.

MJ? Nate? Brady? Amanda? Kyle? Dave? Kelli? Luz? Kim? Kenna? Shubbu? Does anyone read this bad boy anymore?

I need some attention